digitization overview

Hi David and all,
from the task list of the last software meeting I am supposed to review
the digitization part of the overall simulation. I think I am not the right
person to get do an over view. This should be done by someone who
wrote most of the code according to whatever scheeme has been chosen.
Once we see where all this code resides one can come to some conclusions.
 But one thing is clear, if we decide to have all the digitization in
the libraries
in the JANA frame work quite some more information on the hit level
needs to be
retained.

cheers,
Beni