Re: analyzing some events, not all

Hi All,

    I have recently committed a modification to JANA that will allow one
to specify a number of events to skip and then a number to process. I am
still testing it, but it will be in the next JANA release.

    Elton's suggestion of being able to feed a list of specific events
to process is a good one that will address another commonly encountered
situation. I will think how best to implement that as well.

Regards,