Re: which to edit: hddm template or schema?

Mark,

The xsd file is the official reference, with the xml file generated from
it using schema-hddm.  Of course you may find it easier to work with the
template directly and produce the xsd file that you submit using
hddm-schema, but nobody needs to know what you do in the privacy of your
editing session.  Our decision a long time ago was that the xsd file is
the original source.

-Richard J.