hddsGeant3.F

Hi Folks,

    In case you didn't catch it in my earlier e-mail, I committed a bug
fix to release-2009-01-06. This
corrects a misalignment in the release between the hddsGeant3.F file and
the XML source. If you
have checked out the tagged release "release-2009-01-06" then you should
do a "svn update" to
get the fix. Once patched, you should only need to re-run make in the
HDGeant directory since it does
not affect any other binaries.

    I have also committed a change to the main trunk of the svn
repository that both removes the
hddsGeant3.F file from revision control and automatically installs the
generated version when
"make install" is invoked in the hdds directory. (Note that "make
install" is run in the hdds
directory automatically when doing a top-level build).

    Please let me know if you have any trouble after updating.

Regards,
-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[