another error message

Hey,

So I've done the make clean and make but now I get the following error
and I've been checking to make sure all the appropriate library and
include files are there and the header files are included but I don't
seem to be able to solve this one.

/home/s4/leverin/gluex/my_src/lib/Linux_RH-athlon-gcc3.4.4/libTRACKING.a(DKalmanFilter.o)(.text+0x1808):
In function `DKalmanFilter::GetProcessNoise(double, double, double,
TMatrixT<double>, TMatrixT<double>&)':
: undefined reference to `DMaterialMap::GetRadLen(double, double,
double) const'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [fcalTree] Error 1

Any ideas? I got it when it tried to compile hd_ana as well when I ran
make at the /src/programs/Analysis level

-Blake