Re: failed make of release-2009-02-24

Hi David,

I've been looking at the file and directory structure and it seems that
since i have HALLD_MY defined, the majority of the binary, library and
include files end up there. However, there still seems to be several
files that put them in HALLD_HOME as well as with a different OS
directory (i.e. lib/Linux instead of lib/Linux_RHEL4-athlon-gcc3.4.4).
I've never tried installing with only HALLD_HOME set so I do not know if
it behaves abnormally or not.

Ok, I'll add those files to the release and the main trunk.

Cheers,
-Blake