Meeting this week

Hi All,

    It has been a while since our last software meeting, so let's have
one this week. If you have anything for the agenda, then please let me
know and I will add it. As a reminder, the meeting will be at 14:00 JLab
time on Wednesday April 8th.

The current agenda is:

# Review minutes from [[ March 11, 2009 Software ]] meeting
# Announcements
#: Election of new Software Coordinator
#Collaboration Meeting Agenda
# [[Action Items From Hall-D Software Meetings|Action Items]]

One of the items for discussion is the election of a new software
coordinator for GlueX. I will be stepping down from that position to
focus more time on tracking software so please think about who you might
nominate to take over that role.

-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[