Overview Talk

Hall D PID Mail List:

I have reposted the slides to the overview talk to the GlueX
portal. It is now consistent with Elton's talk on PID, but I
will need to make another pass after Eugene posts his
talk.

 I tried to get all the sensible changes that were recomended
today. The reordering of things required a bit more rearranging than
I had expected, but I think it is roughly right now. I will be going
through it again carefully in the morning.

  Cheers - Curtis
--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University