Re: pair space

Hi Jim,

If there is no room to recess the pair spectrometer into the collimator
cave, there will be approximately 3 meters total on the upstream
platform. This includes the detector, the target and magnet. If there
turns out to be room in the collimator hut after Sascha's optimization,
we may be able to partially recess the magnet in the cave. Can the
associated target be moved upstream of the lead shield wall in the
collimator?

Tim

Jim Stewart wrote:
> Hello Tim
>
> As we get closer to selecting a magnet for the pair spectrometer we
> will need to know how much space we have in the hall for the
> spectrometer. This was on your To-Do list from the tagger meeting 3
> weeks ago. Have you gotten anywhere on this?
>
> Cheers
> Jim

begin:vcard
fn:Timothy Whitlatch, PE