Re: possible pair spectrometer magnets (fwd)

Hello Richard,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

I found some specifications of a photon beamline
in Phys.Rev.D vol.11,3, 1975 (W.Kaune, et al.).
"Inclusive cross sections for pion production
by photons using collimated coherent bremsstrahlung"

I don't know, there might be other experiments at SLAC
with different beamline design.

They use stronger, 0.7 T-m, dipole sweeping magnet
Actually there is only one sweeping magnet (as far as
I've understood) before their spectrometer. Another
one is used after a target before a beam monitor
detector (secondary-emission quantameter, SEQ).

We can discuss details during the next meeting. I am
preparing some plots now.

Cheers,
       Sascha