Re: possible pair spectrometer magnets (fwd)

Hello Jim,

I'm apologizing, I've missed to mwntion an  option 2, the H-shape magnet
with Bmax*L>3 T*m, that is quite appropriate and might be used
for PS construction. The problem of this magnet use might be rather
technical due to its noticeable weight and sizes. I will try to evaluate
this case for the choice of  B*L and vacuum chamber.  As I
undertood you've asked me about that isn't it?

Hrachya