Tagger magnet/chamber section views

Hi all,

 I have posted the latest design drawings showing section cuts of the
magnet and chamber with dimensions. Please look them over it it concerns
you.
Richard, we currently are showing a rectangular exit 4.5 x 25 cm where
an additional chamber will be attached. This leaves at least 1 inch of
stainless steel near the exit area outside of the opening. An additional
flange will be bolted on, so there may be 2 inches of stainless steel in
part of this area. Is this a problem?

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Tagged_Beam_Group_Engineering_Drawings

Thanks,

Tim