Door in cave extension ... cable trays

Dear Tim and Slava

I asked Rebecca about the door to the cave extension. This is a wire
door which is 7' high.
When  you check the structural  drawings carefully you see that the
ceiling in the  extension is
8' 10" high, but there is no  definition of the height at the point of
the door. This means that
there will be a 1' 10" gap between the top of the door and the concrete
ceiling of the labyrinth.
This is more than enough space to put a cable tray through. This 1' 10"
gap is not shown on the
architectural drawings, but in the drawing set the structural drawings
take precedent over the
architectural drawings when concrete is concerned.

I propose we put a cable tray along the south wall of the cave
extension, and run it through the
labyrinth, and out over the door into the hall. This is easy and accessible.

Jim