Re: new collimator cave drawings.

Title:
Tim,  here are our comments on your updated collimator cave drawings.
  1. How do I read off the exit window diameter from the buried beam pipe upstream of the active collimator?  It seems that the buried pipe is 12" in diameter.  This couples to a short section with vacuum sensors that ends at the exit flange.  The exit flange diameter seems to show 18.54" that seems impossible.  What does the 18.54" refer to?
  2. If we agree that there should be the ability to switch between multiple collimator stations then we need to think about how the primary collimator support table should look with the translation stage on it.
  3. Where in this picture does the pair spectrometer magnet go?  Does it attach to the downstream exit port in the drawing?  If there is room to fit the pair spectrometer inside the hall, that would be great, but there is some real estate that could be saved by embedding the ps inside the concrete block at the exit to the cave.
  4. Would it be possible to move the access door a bit upstream, and keep the thickness of the concrete shielding the same across the full width of the cave?
Richard Jones, Igor Senderovich