Re: one-magnet tagger counters

Franz,

Thanks for these.  However I may not understand your coordinate system.
I also don't understand Yang's even after a couple of email exchanges,
so it does not help me to reference yours to Yang's.  I think Yang is
using a left-handed coordinate system, which adds to my general state of
confusion.  Either we need to distribute a sketch every time we share
coordinates, or else we should agree on a common set of coordinates that
we all use.  I favor the latter.

Let's define things in terms of the master reference system, with the
origin on the beam axis at the entrance to the diamond, z along the
beam, and y pointing up, and x given by the right-hand rule.  If you can
give me the coordinates of counter #1 in this reference system, and the
final rotation angle of the FP with respect to the photon beam
direction, I think I can understand that!  After that, we need to figure
out where the magnet is, then I think we can do a simulation.

With the additional endpoint counters, there are 190 counters in the
fixed array.  At some point, this  update should be communicated to the
online team who are keeping track of channel counts.

Richard J.