beamline specs on wiki

Sascha,

In thinking about studies needed to prep for the review, it would be
useful to take a look at the photon beam specifications on the wiki:

 http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Photon_Beam_Design_Requirements

We developed these quite carefully, and I think they are a good starting
point.  We should go down the list and see which of these we have proof
that our design satisfies.  Keep in mind that "nominal intensity" is
10^7 tag/s in GlueX, not 10^8.  In particular, the background
requirement that the rates for backgrounds in all of the major detectors
from beam contamination be less than 1% than from beam photons
interacting in the target, for each major species: charged tracks (I
would group these together), photons, and neutrons.

I think we have all of this data already, but it would be good to show
it for specific detector systems instead of just for an artificial plane
at the entrance to the detector.

What do you think?

Richard Jones