Re: Technical Design of the Hall D Tagging Spectrometer

Hello Everyone

I put a new draft of the re-written CDR chapter 4 on my web page and on
the wiki.  I have included the
sections from Franz in this version and the missing chapter introductions.

http://www.jlab.org/~jstewart/PPS_Review08.pdf
http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Tagger_and_Beamline_Review#Material_Prepared_for_the_Review

The missing steps I know about concerning my writing assignments are:

Chapter 4
   I need to discuss the dispersion which is more than our spec.
   I need to update figure 4.2
   I need to update figure 4.3 and it's caption
   I need more information from Pavel on section 4.4.
   Mark Wiseman will give me the numbers for table 4.2
   Tim and I have to talk to Kelly Mahoney about the PPS and MPS.
  Chapter 5
    I need the current and voltage from Yang for the coil for table 5.1
   I need the length of the focal plane from Yang for table 5.1
   I need to add a reference for Yang's nice stress note.
!!! Section 5.3 needs coordinated with Yang and Dan they may re-write it!!!
   I need better versions of all figures.
   Figure 5.7 uses data from the old two magnet design.
   Table 5.2 is only a place holder. It should be replaced with an
updated version. (Dan? Yang?)
   I did not change section 5.5
   We may want to describe the simulation before the magnet.
Chapter 6
   Figure 6.3 needs updated when slava gets a new model.
   Section 6.2.2 will be written by Richard
   I do not know what to write for section 6.2.3
Chapter 7
   Figure 7.1 needs updated when chuck gets a new model.
   I re-wrote 7.3 but Richard can decide if he wants to keep it.

Jim