Re: Most recent draft of PPS TDR

Hi Jim -

  would it be possible when generating the documents that
you have a "date" and a "version number" printed on them.
I down-loaded and printed the "Technical Design (~115 pages)
this morning, but would like to make sure that when I send you
comments, that they are to the relevant version.

   thanks -- Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University