Fw: Most recent draft of PPS TDR

Jim et al.,
I'm sorry I saw Curtis' mail after I submitted the text:
The Broad-band Hodoscope of the Hall-D Tagger
to the Gluex DocDB (DocDB-1154). I updated the wiki page for the first
October meeting to include a link to this file.
Please take a look and tell me whether it's ok or what to change/add.

There are the hodoscope drawing and step file on
http://www.jlab.org/~fklein/tagger-fixed-array-v3-ACAD2004.dwg and .stp
(please inform me if you cannot open them).

Greetings

Franz

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Curtis A. Meyer wrote:

> Hi Jim -
>
>  would it be possible when generating the documents that
> you have a "date" and a "version number" printed on them.
> I down-loaded and printed the "Technical Design (~115 pages)
> this morning, but would like to make sure that when I send you
comments, that they are to the relevant version.

>   thanks -- Curtis
>
> On Mon October 27 2008, Jim Stewart wrote:
>> Hello Everyone
>>
>> I put on the tagger review wiki page
>> (http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Tagger_and_Beamline_Review)
>>
>> the link to the latest version of the document.
>> It is also found at www.jlab.org/~jstewart/PPS_Review08.pdf
>> Here you will also find tarballs of each separate chapter.
>>
>> The document has the following known problems:
>> =================================
>> Richard needs to provide section 6.3.2  on the active collimator
>> Richard needs to provide section 5.4.1 on the microscope
>> Richard needs to provide section 7.2 on the spectral shape analysis
>> Yang needs to give me and updated figure 5.5 for the transport study
>> Alex needs to update figure 7.2
>>
>> This is actually a fairly short list of changes so it would be good if
>> people could look over this
>> version and give comments.
>>
>> Jim
>>

> --
> Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
> Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University
> Fax:    (412) 681-0648            Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
> cmeyer@ernest.phys.cmu.edu  http://www.curtismeyer.com/

                   Franz J. Klein, Associate Professor
                   CUA, Department of Physics
                   Washington, DC 20064
   office: Hannan Hall 206          phone: 202-319-6190
   or: Jefferson Lab,CC F-243       phone: 757-269-6671