Re: Moller electrons included?

Hello Richards,
Thanks a lot for details. Actually I was a bit surprised that
the default value of ILOSS  is 2 (if I understood it
correctly), i.e., generation of delta electrons is switched off.
It seems to be important for the drift chambers (and microscope
counters (?)). Anyway, I will repeat background estimates when
we finalize the tagger hall geometry.

By the way, do you have a 'realistic' position/size of the
tagger magnet (has Yang finalized it) ?

Thanks,
        Sascha