From: owner-halld-tagger@jlab.org on behalf of Richard Jones
Sent: Sat 12/6/2008 11:26 AM
To: Gan, Liping
Cc: Hall D beam working group; Ashot Gasparian
Subject: Re: Primex beam requirement

Ashot, Liping:

Those requirements are within the capabilities of the tagger and collimation system that we have in our current design for the Hall D photon beam.  I have carried out a more complete simulation of the photon beam spot at the position of the gluex target than what Liping did.  You can compare the two plots (x and y projections of the beam spot profile) below with Liping's profiles.  They look similar to me.

http://zeus.phys.uconn.edu/halld/primex/beam-12-2008/xtarg_beam.gif
http://zeus.phys.uconn.edu/halld/primex/beam-12-2008/ytarg_beam.gif

-Richard J.

Gan, Liping wrote:

	Dear Richard,

	According our discussion at the meeting, here is updated beam requirement for PrimEx experiment.

	Best regards,

	Liping

ATT7130028.png