FDC meeting minutes

Dear colleagues,

I have posted the minutes from this week's FDC meeting on the
web at:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/detector/fdc/minutes.html

Minutes from past meetings are archived here as well.  After each
week's FDC meeting, this page will be updated.  For folks not
directly involved in these meetings, this page will be a site
where you can see what is going on.  I will work to evolve this in
a wiki in the upcoming weeks, and I will send out another email
when this is completed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *