Next FDC meeting

FDC folks,

We will not have our usual Wednesday meeting this week due to
the Users' meeting and ongoing preparations for CD-2.  If schedules
work out, I would like to try to squeeze in a meeting this Friday.
I will send around email when other meetings firm up for later in
the week.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *