Re: FDC meeting minutes

Hi Fernando,
  With regard to item # 2.  In addition to eventual " V threshold"
distribution, consideration should be given to whether the "mode" select
between analog/disc output from the ASIC will be done external to the
detector or with a jumper on the preamp board. I guess external control
would only be necessary/usefull for the anode readout.

John

--
John Schaapman                   Ph: 780-492-3043
Centre for Particle Physics     Fax: 780-492-3408