Re: FDC cableing

Hi Joe,
	Well you know I like this idea. But, I do think we should identify an
approved mesh sleeve to put over the cable there. This is a loose pair
cable and it will probably be a mess if there is no sleeve or jacket at
all. And the wires are rather fragile and must not be nicked or snagged
on anything. The sleeve would need whatever required fire rating. The
sleeves could be had in different colors, no doubt; this seems useful.
	The cable you will get has 1m loose twisted pair between the flats, is
that correct? Please send final cable specification to us all, if
possible, before the order is placed. Thanks,

	Gerard

p.s. Same cable is for CDC, right? We need them to concur this is the
right cable choice, I haven't heard it explicitly. (But no objections
either...)