Re: preampboard and shaper test

Hi Fernando,
	That would work - if it's ok with them. Alternatively if you have any
preamp boards with a dead channel or chip, that otherwise will not be so
useful, I would think they would be fine for my purposes. I do hope to
have one here at IUCF sometime next spring, for tests with the ADC board
when that is available.

	Gerard