Agenda for the gtracking meeting on Thursday

Dear Colleagues  -

  there will be a "Traking Working Group Meeting" on Thursday
Dec 13. I believe that the FDC meeting will start out as the combined
meeting. When that it over, it will move back to being an FDC
meeting. I have posted an agenda on the Wiki under "tracking".
This is based on notes that Dan sent me last week and some
additions which I made.

   Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University