Re: Agenda for the gtracking meeting on Thursday

Curtis et al,

The regular FDC meeting this week will take place from 1:30 p.m.
to 2:15 p.m. on Thursday Dec. 13.  The joint FDC/CDC meeting will
begin at 2:15 p.m..  I want it set up this way so that folks on
this end who do not need to participate in the joint meeting can
leave and get back to work.  I will circulate an agenda for the FDC
part of the meeting tomorrow.

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *