Next FDC meeting

Folks,

Our next FDC meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. in F228.
The agenda for the meeting is included below.

					Daniel

FDC Weekly Meeting Agenda
Jan. 24, 2008
-----------------------------

1. Composite wire frame shop work update.
2. Wire winding contract status and timeline.
3. Composite cathode prototype construction update.
4. Gas volume definition and new gas windows -- update of design.
    - impedance calculations and definitions of holes in cathodes,
      foam, and ground planes.
5. Cooling system update and status of chiller.
6. STB/HVTB design update.
7. Plans for cathode flatness measurements.
8. +/-75 deg. cathode mounting.
9. Work plans for Denny.
10. ASIC study results.
11. B-field analysis update (overview of analysis results).
13. Cathode daughter board update.
14. Mini-review update and planning
15. Full-scale prototype procurement plans.
16. Schedule updates.
17. Design of LV/HV systems for FDC.

If anyone from the outside would like to participate let me know
beforehand so that we can set up the conference call.
* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *