Re: CDC Layout

Hi Elke -

     for some reason, I thought that we had 3500 channels on the books,
not 3300 (basically the difference is in layer 28.) . With regard to the space,
I am also worried about this, but with regard to the realestate for the preamplifiers.
The design that we laid out a year ago had about 3100 channels. Now there
is certainly some space left, but it really comes down to can we squeeze the
preamplifiers on the plenum.

    thanks for the comments  -- Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University