Re: CDC end-plate tolerances

Hi Beni  --

    Yves and I looked at the numbers. First, we do agree with the 106
micron number. We then think that we tracked down were it came from.
This allows us to generate a new set of positions, which of course have all
shifted ever-so-slightly. We have two options that we can provide:

Option 1:  3522 straws layer 1 centered at 10.7219 cm  layer 28 at 54.7464 cm

Option 2:  3494 straws layer 1 centered at 10.4671 cm layer 28 at 54.4978 cm

The question comes down to where do we want to take the extra space, inside
or outside. If you let us know, we will provide the appropriate table.

  cheers - Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University