Date for CDC meeting: topic preamp connection

Hi All,
I would like to setup a meeting to discuss the implementation of the
electrical
connection from the wire crimp pint to the preamplifier card including the
high voltage connection and gas volume sealing.
my proposals are
this Friday 9:30 am this seemed to be working last week
next Monday 1:30pm because we will have one special tracking meeting
already tomorrow
                                   so next Monday might be not so busy
and we could us that time.

please tell me what date you prefer or if you can not make it and need
another date.

cheers,
Beni

Benedikt Zihlmann