BCAL 1/4 scale model.

Hi Paul,

I hope you had a wonderful vacation. Happy New Year!

Attached is the 1/4 scale BCAL wedge drawing D00000-13-07-2001. We will
need 48 of these wedges for the complete model. It will wind up with
about a 1/2 meter diameter and weigh 140 lbs assembled. It is only 1
foot long (0.3M) to reduce weight and material. We will send an assy
drawing soon. It would probably be good to male some type of cradle for
it. How long do you suppose it will take to machine all the 48 wedges?

Best Regards,

    Tim

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

D00000-13-07-2001.pdf