Re: Phase II

Hi Elke:

Thanks for the detailed and prompt reply.  As for me being too tired
last evening, you're right.  :-) However, what confused me was not the
reference to the temperature stabilization but the connection to the
electronics for it.  I was with the impression that the temperature (20
C was mentioned by Elton at the meeting with Carl Jackson) will be
stabilized by external means in the Hall, not by SiPM related
electronics.  So clearly I have missed something because last I looked,
Peltier-type cooling devices for such areas are not cheap and no off the
shelf items and will create their own heat generated issue.

Take care,

George