Re: Hall D temperatures

Hi Elliott,

I have a very, very hard time believing that the temperature in the hall
will 70 F +/- 2F and the humidity will be held at 55 %. We really need
to know this.

Thanks,
Fernando

Elliott Wolin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Rebecca is out today, and I'm still trying to contact Celia, but
> Suresh says the design report specifies 70F for the hall temperature
> and 55% for the humidity, both summer and winter.  His feeling is that
> +-2F on the temperature is a typical range, but he's not sure what the
> spec is.
>
> More later...
>
>                 Sincerely,
>                     Elliott

>  Those raised in a morally relative or neutral environment will hold
>             no truths to be self-evident.
>

> Elliott Wolin
> Staff Physicist, Jefferson Lab
> 12000 Jefferson Ave MS 12H5
> Newport News, VA 23606
> 757-269-7365

fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA