Re: Hall D temperatures

After checking with facilities management, The temperature and humidity
of the hall will be as said below. This will only be controlled at some
locations, so there will be some variations locally. There is planned to
be a couple of hundred KW of chilled water (at 44°F) available in the
hall for equipment.

Tim