Re: Phase II

Hi Fernardo:

Thanks for the clarification.  I recall the statement by Carl Jackson
but somehow I had correlated it with a later part of Phase II, not the
effort to address the gain uniformity and other more SiPM-centered
issues that we'll be pursuing in the immediate future.  It would be
indeed a considerable improvement in stability of SiPM response if we
could control the temperature of  the silicon volume even down to 5-10 C
as long as we can keep the temperature constant.    As for the Hall D
environmental controls, I think a well cooled and dry environment is the
best for all types of electronics.

Have a good weekend,

George