Re: Notes of Cal working group meeting uploaded.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for checking on this. My preliminary estimates suggest about 2kW
per BCAL side with the Peltier cells on the SiPMs. Liquid cooling (~room
temperature) seems to be a very reasonable approach but we may also need
some better control over humidity in the hall.

Best regards,
Fernando