Re: Change of Shipping address

Hall D Electronics:

Package and  bonding diagram have been sent to MOSIS.  I have contacted
the socket mfgr and asked for price & availability.  One might think
about assembling
a chip on a board if there is a long lead time on a test socket .
Otherwise I'd say it makes most sense to test the ASICs first in a
socket.  --Mitch