Re: [GlueX] Hall-B beamtest

Hi George,

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you that if I don't change the
Z-coordinate of the hit position, then I could just
look  at one end only and extract the same conclusion. But since the
Z-coordinate (entry point) is changing from -9.35mm to 9.35mm because of
the uniformly distributed  spot size, and plus, I am going to take into
account the fact that in each readout cell the energy weighted
z-position can vary in between the Moliere radius size, which you know
is about 3cm-3.5cm, so we do need to look at both ends.
The geometrical mean, that Elton has suggested, looks indeed much more
relevant for this study. I'll do that and let's see the outcome.
Thanks,
Rafael