Re: updated talk for PID

Hall D PID Mail List:

Hi Eugene,

Yes, so Curtis could for example present a summary of these results in
addition to something from Matt in his overview document to help
quantify the need for supplemental PID.  (As is there is a
contradiction between your talk and Curtis' doc.)

I agree that 1/5 S/B is not good for a search for new states using
amplitude analysis.

-Matt