Re: pair space

Hello Richard

I looked a bit at the civil drawings with Alex for the collimator
extension and came to the conclusion we cannot use this space for the
pair spectrometer if we go with the 24-8-72 magnet. The labyrinth to the
collimator extension looks like it enters the collimator extension cave
roughly  6' (+/- 1/4")  from the hall-d wall. If we want to move the
concrete/lead  shielding farther into the hall than this then we will
block the entrance. I assume for safety reasons we need a 1m path to
flee the cave in emergency.   Therefore there is not enough space for
the magnet and a labyrinth next to each other.

i think we need to plan that the concrete shielding starts flush with
the entry of the labyrinth to the extension.

Jim