Re: Hodoscope coordinates

Richard,
you put the counters 30cm from the focal plane. The focal plane position
is still the file countersnew.gnumeric.
Whether it right or not, I cannot figure out without having the magnet +
vacuum chamber design in hand: the coordinate offsets are all based on the
information Yang gave me (using his coord.system, adjusting for offsets
... if there isn't any other offset he never mentioned).

Richard, can you send me the coordinates (in the overall frame) of those 2
rays (e-: E=315 MeV, E=8985 MeV) on the nominal focal plane (or where they
leave the vacuum chamber)?

James, I will meet you once more (Tuesday or Thursday) to look over the
ideas drawing!

Greetings

Franz

countersnew.gnumeric