Re: Cable length [was: Contact Information for Electronics]

Hi Tim, Joe,
	Thanks, this is good information - especially that it includes all the
detectors. But I still have the question, what will the range of cable
lengths for FDC and CDC be? The longest FDC cables, according to this
table, are 52 feet. What proportion of the FDC cables have that length?
What is the length of the shortest FDC cable? There is no electrical
reason to match the lengths exactly, but of course this is an option, if
you have tray space for it. Please let me know your thoughts on these
questions... Thanks,

	Gerard