Re: Date for CDC meeting: topic preamp connection

Hi Beni -

  as Gary is away this week, it needs to be next week. I think that
the 1:30 meeting is fine. As indicated, we have not had a chance to
test Slava's scheme yet---we need to make the plastic cheet with
holes in it and connect things.

    -- Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University