VXS & Signal Distribution

Hi Gerard,

I talked to Ed and he will be sending you an email outlining the
architecture of the signal distribution chain. We have talked in the
past about parts of the system but it is best to put it all in
perspective. Actually, this will serve us well as a brief review,
especially in light of the main readout modules that use the VXS crates.

Additionally, I would like to suggest that we have a conference call
next Friday at 10:00 a.m. (EST) to go over the VXS signal distribution
and its impact on board resources, delays, etc. Please let me know if
this works for you.

Thanks,
Fernando

begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA